Saturday, December 1, 2012

Windows of Hale Manu

Hale Manu is an estate on the north shore of Kaua'i that Linda and I had the good fortune to rent for the 2011-12 Fall-Winter-Spring. A classic Hawaiian plantation style house surrounded by a 3 acre botanical garden. There is lush vegetation in every direction and windows to let it all in.

The Windows project started shortly after I arrived there but has taken more than a year to finish. I had the vision of the black and white frame around the lush views and I had to perfect that look I wanted.

I hope you enjoy these final images. Please click the images to enlarge.

Looking east through the bathroom window into the top level of the mid-sized vegetation around the house.

Looking into master bedroom from the front wrap-around porch.



Looking up at the kitchen windows from the drive on the north side of the house.
Hale Manu at night seen from the garden on the north.







Click to enlarge images
© Steve Gandy Photography - SteveGandy.com/photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment