Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Membership at pARTiculars, New Images and Meetups

Recent News from Steve Gandy Photography...

I've been invited to become a member of pARTiculars Art Gallery and Teaching Studio in Lafayette. It has been great so far, I've got a larger space and I'm sometimes in the gallery watching the store so I get to talk with folks about my photos and all the artwork there. If you haven't been, you should drop by if you can.

My favorite new image is a limited edition print from the Summit County during fall color...

I'll have some different images hanging at Dona Laurita's Gallery in Louisville later this week. I've been playing around with some different effects.

Rain forest palm leaf impression


My photography shoots and lessons at Meetup.com continue to be fun.  Coming up are:



As always, if you'd rather not get these emails just reply and let me know.




Click to enlarge images
© Steve Gandy Photography - SteveGandy.com/photography  


No comments:

Post a Comment