Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finally got my camera out of the bag...

but just barely. The property on Kaua'i that we are renting is a small (3.5 acre) botanical garden. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the sights and photog. project ideas. I haven't posted since Oct. 27th. I'll probably have something else from the California part of the road trip.

This is a decaying bird of paradise variant right off my lanai. It is about a foot wide.

Processed with Nik SilverEfex Pro, my own variant of the Antique Plate preset. Nikon D3, Nikon 70-200, 1/1000, f/2.8, ISO 200, handheld. Click to enlarge.

Darker, sharper version. Processed with Nik SilverEfex Pro, my own variant of the pinhole preset. Nikon D3, Nikon 70-200, 1/125, f/8, ISO 720, handheld.
© Steve Gandy Photography - SteveGandy.com/photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment